Thursday, April 2, 2009
My Rock!
I was looking through our pictures from the fair and I found this one of Brandon riding the bumper cars. I absolutely love it! He looks like he is a kid again, for those of you who do not know we have been together since we were kids. We started "dating" when we were 14. However, I would not call it dating since we were not allowed to go anywhere since neither one of us could drive. I love this man with all of my heart and cannot imagine my life without him. God has truly blessed me with him, I am amazed everyday as I see his walk with the Lord grow stronger and stronger. Not to mention, he is the best DADDY to Ella Kate. God made our family complete when he gave us our little miracle from Heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment