Running off to be with her beagle friends, Fred and Fancy! Right before church might I add, needless to say we had to go back in and get cleaned up so we would not smell like a puppy!
We are just a basic family living by faith in this fast paced world. My husband and I are childhood sweethearts! We have known eachother since we were kids. He and my cousin were best friends and little did I know he would later become my best friend. We have been married for 8 years and have a beautiful daughter. It was a long journey to finally have our daughter, but through it all the Lord was able to show us that, "through faith all things are possible." She is a miracle from God above and we love to tell everyone about her story. We live each day knowing that by God's grace he will see us through.
No comments:
Post a Comment